Saturday 18 February 2012

Thank You to My Wife (and a bit of a plug!)

Two posts in one evening seems a bit too enthusiastic, but I wanted to say a big thank you to my wife who helped me with the photographs of my Spanish Guerrillas. As well as being handy with a camera, she is also a professional artist.

Although she mostly sells her original ACEO pictures on eBay, she is also a dab hand at military figures. One year, while on holiday, we came across a display by the 68th Durham Light Infantry. My wife produced a couple of really nice studies based on photographs she took:



This picture was sold at auction so we could only scan the photocopy. Hence the poor reproduction quality.
 She has also some pictures of the Household cavalry up on her Facebook page at Artistic Originals. Please feel free to check out her work.

No comments:

Post a Comment